Last updated: 27th November 2019
techG (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://technology-gateway.com website (the “Site or Service”).
This page notifies you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
techG use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree and giving consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
- When you contact us or provide us feedback via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a response or reply.
- We may also collect Personal Information on the Site or through the Services we provide.
techG collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer or mobile Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the spending time on those pages, exact time and date of your visit, and other statistics if any.
Google advertising cookies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to techG (https://technology-gateway.com) users based on their visit to our site (https://technology-gateway.com) and/or other sites on the Internet.
- By visiting Google ads settings web page, Users may opt out of personalized the advertising.
- Users to opt out of a third-party vendor’s advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info in any.
- To make our Site and Services more valuable to you, our servers (which hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including but not limited to user browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), and domain name.
Security of Your Information
techG is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No technique of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while techG uses maximum efforts to protect your Personal Information, but techG cannot guarantee its complete security.
Third Party Websites
Services of techG does not address anyone under the age of 14 (“Children”). techG do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 14. Parent or guardian and if you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we notice that a child under 14 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information immediately.
Compliance With Laws
Your Personal Information will be disclosed where required to do so by law or order.